now, more.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

coming home.

rather enjoyable. i thought i was going to go into green withdrawal, but i must say, provo is looking sharp. lovely. and the rain. i am impressed. this is a beautiful little place. and the cabin, dreamy. and the rain! rain. rain!

and nicolasa (my guatemalan mother) called me the other day. i was at the mall (travesty, i know) buying pants (yes amy, tight pants [not really]) and she called me. it was obviously raining hard in santa clara, because she was yelling (ANDREJ! HABLA NICOLASA!) and so i was answering loudly (also yelling) in spanish in the mall. i talked to the children too. jason sang "mi papa y mi sakmol!" which is a song that we laughed at alot during the fair. it means, "my dad and my egg!" it is supposed to be naughty, but i just laugh. i get a real kick out of naughty kids. oh, but they aren't naughty. they be lovely.

and seeing friends has been a gift from heaven! lovely days! my bike has a flat tire!

No comments: