now, more.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

interpret.

dream 1
standing on a crowded street corner in slc waiting to cross the street. a man bumps into me and i laugh and say to him, "hey, give me three steps!" he looks at me confused. "do you know lynyrd skynyrd?" i ask. he just shakes his head, continuing with the confused look.

dream 2
i arrive at my parents house and see large canvas bags filled to the brim with gifts for various families and friends. i come to the conclusion that they must be sent off immediately. i attach a bundle of silver mylar balloons to each bag, and send them off. as i'm watching them float away, i realize that they will never reach their destinations.

5 comments:

Tammy said...

hmm. I have weird dreams too. But it's funny to hear other people's weird dreams. haha.

Amanda S. said...

Dream 1.


Amanda gives birth to two baby possums.

dre said...

amanda, i am going to take what i can get, and call your dream 1 the interpretation of my dream 1. feel free to do vice versa.

Amanda S. said...

hahahahaha. arsome.

Tamara said...

Dream 2: You need to start your christmas shopping early.