now, more.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

zim's new thing.

zim's new thing, since he's feeling miles and miles better than he used to, is to come to wherever i am (sitting on the couch, working in the kitchen, laying on the bed, sitting on the toilet, etc), sit down approximately three feet from me, stare at me for approximately 10 seconds with BIG green eyes, and then do the naughtiest things he can muster, like attacking a magazine, drinking from the snail bowl, tipping over cactus, attacking the bath tub, jumping in the sink, attacking my feet.

he's a naughty, swatty coati.

2 comments:

Kaye said...

Yesh. His iz.

Anonymous said...

Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that
it's truly informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Here is my site: book of raw kostenlos spielen