now, more.

Monday, November 27, 2006

i could really go for some purple corn right now.


talking about agency yesterday in relief society got me thinking. sometimes other things get me thinking. one of those other things is purple corn. but it slipped out of my mouth that i wished that thanksgiving break could go on forever and that i could live in a perpetual state of thanksgiving innocence. then i realized: we couldn't progress if we lived in a utopic thanksgiving break for the rest of the eons. if we couldn't progress, then you know, the whole plan gets messed. so that brings me to this conclusion: satan wants us to remain in thanksgiving break forever. so as for me and my house, we shall be sitting here at work.

2 comments:

heathen said...

But purple corn is beautiful...

my ghostwriter said...

too bad you have to be vulcan in order to eat corn. but even then, that's risking relations with the klingons. so really, if you had to choose one species of intergalactic humanoid to be, which would you choose?