now, more.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

my roommate's hands.


my roommate's hands are unnaturally blue these days. we think that she may a circulatory problem or worse. the sad thing, is though, that she is a hand model with sally hansen hard as nails nail hardening and upkeep and maintenance campaign. So she will be fired shortly, i am assuming, and that will be tough days for all of us as we all live off her modeling revenue. or else however would i have gotten this computer or my fine diamond brizzle?

i got sidetracked. some like to say "off on a tangent." i like to say, "the last thing i said has no real semblance of truth except for maybe the fact that my roommate's hands, of late, are unnaturally blue." but the girl won't wear the gloves like a-dawg prescribed, so i can't feel too sorry for her.

speaking of being sorry, sometimes i do things that aren't so nice, and then i realize it later. sorry all. the blue hands aren't my fault.

1 comment:

heathen said...

Giving respect where respect is due. On another note: My hands weren't cold, thus I was led to believe that I don't need gloves. They are of natural color now. Not to worry.